THE SOCIETY OF COMPOSERS & LYRICISTS
in association with
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences'
Music Branch Governors
along with ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC
cordially invites Diamond, Platinum & Gold Members
to a Champagne Reception
honoring the Music Nominees for this year's Academy Awards.
Join us as we congratulate our nominated colleagues and celebrate their extraordinary achievements in film music and lyrics.
The nominee guests of honor this year are:
ACHIEVEMENT IN MUSIC - ORIGINAL SCORE
Dustin O'Halloran & Hauschka
ACHIEVEMENT IN MUSIC - ORIGINAL SONG
Justin Hurwitz, Benj Pasek & Justin Paul
Justin Timberlake, Max Martin & Karl Johan Schuster
J. Ralph & Sting
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25th, 2017, 3:00-5:00 PM
8752 Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069
HOSTED VALET PARKING
For Valet drop off, turn off Sunset Blvd into the alleyway
directly next to the restaurant (see map below)
REGISTRATION REQUIRED by Friday, February 17th
Click "ATTEND EVENT" below
Diamond and Platinum members may bring
one (1) guest at no additional charge
Gold Members who wish to bring a guest may purchase
one (1) additional ticket for $100.00
*** RSVP INSTRUCTIONS ***
GOLD / DIAMOND / PLATINUM MEMBER - FREE TICKET(s)
- In the Eventbrite ticket box click Enter promotional code (bottom right), enter your FIRST and LAST name (NO SPACES) then click Apply. The GOLD/DIAMOND/PLATINUM MEMBER FREE TICKET will appear at top.
- Click REGISTER and enter your details, AND your guest's details if applicable (Diamond/Platinum members only).
GOLD MEMBER FREE TICKET + ADDITIONAL PAID TICKET
- Select your GOLD MEMBER FREE TICKET option per Step 1 above.
- Select GOLD MEMBER - ADDITIONAL TICKET for your guest.
- Click ORDER NOW and enter your details, AND your guest's details.
- Complete billing information and click PAY NOW.
Your guest MUST be with you at check-in.
All guests must be 21 or older.
Dressy business attire (no jeans).
This invitation is non-transferable.
We look forward to seeing you there.
With warm regards,
Ashley Irwin, President, Society of Composers & Lyricists
Charles Bernstein, Event Chair, SCL Vice-President,
AMPAS Music Branch Governor
Arthur Hamilton, Event Co-Chair, SCL Vice-President
Michael Giacchino, AMPAS Music Branch Governor
Laura Karpman, AMPAS Music Branch Governor