For composers, lyricists, and songwriters with the required credits. These membership levels include voting privileges for the SCL Awards and the Board of Directors.
- Access to all members-only content on the SCL web site, including Seminars, Screening Interviews, online FYC events, and Special Events
- Subscription to THE SCORE magazine
- Free admission to seminars and screenings with composer Q&A
- Special member events including Hollywood Bowl Night and Holiday Events in NY and LA (additional fees apply)
- Voting privileges for elections and awards
- Qualification to run for the SCL Board of Directors (after three years of Full or higher membership)
- Subscription to the Weekly Wire industry newsletter
- Admission (non-transferable) to the annual SCL Oscar Nominee Champagne Reception, Emmy Primetime and Daytime Nominee Reception (companion ticket available for purchase if space permits)
- Expedited membership consideration for SCL Awards
- Special recognition in each issue of The Score
- Access to ‘For Your Consideration’ screenings and materials during Emmy and Oscar Awards seasons
Note: All SCL memberships are annual and auto-renew by default. If you do not wish to auto-renew, you may switch this off at any time from your Manage Account page. You will receive a courtesy e-mail prior to your renewal.