For industry professionals involved in the film, TV, game, and musical theater industries, including music executives, music supervisors, music editors, musicians, agents, attorneys, and managers. These membership levels do not include voting privileges.
- Access to all members-only content on the SCL web site, including Seminars, Screening Interviews, online FYC events, and Special Events
- Subscription to THE SCORE magazine
- Free admission to seminars and screenings with composer Q&A
- Special member events including Hollywood Bowl Night and Holiday Events in NY and LA (additional fees apply)
- Subscription to the Weekly Wire industry newsletter
- Admission (non-transferable) to the annual SCL Oscar Nominee Champagne reception, Emmy Primetime and Daytime Nominee Champagne reception (companion ticket available for purchase if space permits)
- Special recognition in each issue of The Score
- Access to ‘For Your Consideration’ screenings and materials during Emmy and Oscar Awards seasons
Note: All SCL memberships are annual and auto-renew by default. If you do not wish to auto-renew, you may switch this off at any time from your Manage Account page. You will receive a courtesy e-mail prior to your renewal.
No portion of membership dues is used for political lobbying.