PICNIC – This Annual SCL Member Event begins with a BYO picnic at the Volunteer Cottage (behind the Bowl) where SCL members and their guests can relax, socialize and network with friends, families and colleagues. Recommended age minimum for children is five.
Everyone brings their own picnic dinner, drinks & utensils.
CONCERT DETAILS – Continuing a beloved Bowl tradition, legendary composer John Williams returns to conduct many of his greatest moments of movie music magic. David Newman kicks off the evening with more of the best in film music. A selection of clips will be featured on the big screen. Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
All current SCL Members, and their guests (families, friends, colleagues) are welcome!
SCL Members must accompany their guests.
5:00PM – Arrive @ Volunteer Cottage with your BYO dinner & drinks to eat and socialize!
- Pick up your concert tickets ON ARRIVAL AT THE VOLUNTEER COTTAGE
- SCL concert tickets must be picked up no later than 6:30PM
- SCL concert tickets will NOT be available at the Hollywood Bowl Ticket Office Will Call
7:00PM – Exit SCL picnic area through private gate to concert area.
7:05PM – Picnic area locked up/closed.
7:30PM – Concert begins.
Your per person SCL ticket price includes:
(1) Seating at the exclusive SCL Reserved Picnic Area (Volunteer Cottage).
(2) SCL Reserved Section G2 Concert Ticket.
(3) Concert Seat Cushion placed on your seat before you arrive by Bowl staff.
*** Groups will be seated together. Tickets limited to maximum 4 per member. ***